Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact you?
- Email: email@example.com
- Our phone lines are available and staffed Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 6:00 pm (703-590-8200)
- Follow us on LinkedIN, Facebook, and Blogger.
What services do you offer?
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Design (MEP)
- Licensed Professional Engineers able to sign and seal MEP plans for County or City Building Construction Permits
- Consulting Services for Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Systems
- Construction Administration Services (Site surveys, construction meetings, RFI’s, Submittals, Bidding Process)
- Value Engineering Services
- See More
What Software do you use?
- We work daily in AutoCAD by Autodesk. Some members of the team are familiar with REVIT as well.
- Our mechanical department is familiar with Trace Software for HVAC Load Calculations.
- For Lighting/Mechanical/Envelope certifications we use COMCheck (from the Department of Energy)
- We utilize eQuest for Building Energy Modeling.
- For Finances we use Quickbooks.
- We also utilize Microsoft Office Products.
What is a Permit and why do I need it?
- Every municipality (City or County), has a construction permit division, in which the goal is make all construction projects meet all national and local CODES. In construction, you will most likely need a mechanical permit, an electrical permit, and a plumbing permit.
- SAI can provide those services, to create plans that can be submitted by a contractor or owner for Permit. SAI can design and engineer these plans, and can sign/stamp the drawings for official submittal to the municipality (City or County).
What is SAI Engineering’s field of expertise?
- We at SAI view Engineering as a means and method of solving problems, using expertise and research to help facilitate that goal. Specifically, in the construction industry as it relates to HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning), Electrical (lights, power, fire alarm), or Plumbing (sanitary, domestic water, water heating, gas).
- On a day-to-day basis, we visit construction sites, we evaluate problems, we design solutions in CADD, we review our findings with the team, and communicate with our clients.
- Contact Us (New Question? Need a service, proposal, or assistance?)
Visit our BLOG for recent updates! saimep.blogspot.com